Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A proud moment!

Moira's started taking swim lessons at the Y on Monday and she's been doing swimmingly. *groans* Yes, I know horrible pun but I'm feeling awfully proud of her so I have to share. She started the week in the almost 3 class but her and the other little girl on her class are doing so well that they actually are done with the almost 3 class already ( it's 4 times a week for 2 weeks) and started doing stuff out of the 3-5 year old polliwog class yesterday. Moira can blow bubbles, put her face in the water, kick her feet, and paddle her arms. Best part was Mike was able to make it to 3 of her classes this week! It really is the cutest thing ever and I just wanted to share. I'll take some pictures on Monday since I won't be in the pool with her next week. Love you all.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

can't wait to see photos! will she teach Sydney all her new tricks?