Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heros con 09



We just got home from a wonderful weekend in Charlotte, NC. As most of you know, Mike and I like to go up there every year for the big comic book convention. Total geekfest, but we have a good time and Moira really likes seeing people dressed up in costumes. As you can see Batman was a big hit this year. We got a couple more really cute prints from imaginism studios. Click here to see one of the prints we picked up for the kiddo's room in our next house. All in all we got way more art then actual comic books. Let's hope where ever we end up, our next house has lots of wall space! :)
We had a tense moment today at the con when Moira put a swarovski type crystal up her nose ( there had been a wedding at the hotel we stayed at Saturday night and she found it on the floor and fell in love with the pretty) so far I couldn't see it. Thankfully about 2 seconds after I started freaking out cause Mike was no where around she sneezed and the darn thing flew out of her nose and onto my shirt. She walked around all day saying " I sneezed it out."
Speaking of the little stinker, she just snuck downstairs so I'm off to tuck her in again. Love you all lots. Tomorrow I promise ultrasound and belly pics. Good night.

No comments: